AIRCOOLED 4-PIPE MULTIFUNCTIONAL UNITS WITH EC INVERTER AXIAL FANS, INVERTER SCREW COMPRESSORS AND SHELL AND TUBE EXCHANGERS
ENERGYPOWER is the range of high efficiency multifunctional units for 4-Pipe systems.
The units CHA/Y/EP 1352÷4402, with R134a refrigerant, are provided with latest generation Inverter Screw compressors and EC Inverter axial fans, to reach high EER/COP/TER and SEER/SCOP energy values. Thanks to the advanced control system, the units can simultaneously fulfill the heating, cooling and domestic hot water request of the building. The unit can manage the opposed thermal loads at the same time and reach the highest possible efficiency. ENERGYPOWER units make the traditional layout of the technical plants easier because the production of thermal energy for the several users are joint in one unit only; the result is an advantage in terms of installation, maintenance and management and in the meantime of the comfort needs.
Are available as option the new EC Inverter fans with high available static pressure and efficiency.
The units are compliant to the ErP Regulation.
On request, units can be supplied with R513A refrigerant.
- CHA/Y/EP - Multifunctional unit
- CHA/Y/EP/SSL - Super silenced multifunctional unit
- 278-1.133 kW Koelcapaciteit
- 283-1.156 kW Verwarmingscapaciteit
- (275-1.180)+(359+1.459) kW Koelcapaciteit + Verwarmingscapaciteit
- Structure with supporting frame, made of galvanised sheet metal with additional protection provided by polyester powder coating.
- Screw Inverter compressors with built-in oil separator, suction filter, crankcase heater, oil sight glass and thermal protection.
- EC Inverter axial fans directly coupled to an Inverter electric motor with external rotor. They attenuate the sound level of the unit using a continuous regulation of fans rotation speed and allow the cooling operation of the unit up to outside air temperatures of -20 °C.
- Copper tube and aluminum finned coils.
- Shell and tube condenser, with two independent circuits on the refrigerant side and one on the water side, complete with water differential pressure switch.
- Shell and tube evaporator, with two independent circuits on the refrigerant side and one on the water side, complete with water differential pressure switch.
- Cooling circuit shut-off valves on discharge and liquid line.
- Electronic expansion valve.
- Electronic high and low pressure gauges.
- R134a refrigerant. On request R513A refrigerant.
- Electrical board includes: main switch with door safety interlock, fuses, thermal protection relays for compressors and thermocontacts for fans.
- Microprocessor control and regulation system.