CONDENSERLESS LIQUID CHILLERS AND HEAT PUMPS WITH SCROLL COMPRESSORS AND PLATE EXCHANGER
MEA/K 182-P÷604-P series liquid Chillers and Heat Pumps for remote condensation, with R410A refrigerant, are designed to meet the needs of residential or industrial-type systems requiring high power together with space-saving and quiet operation. These units are ideal for indoor installation and, equipped with a self-contained structure, minimise overall dimensions while also facilitating installation and maintenance operations. Equipped with polyester plate powder painting structure, Scroll compressors and plate exchanger they have refrigerant and hydraulic circuits, even in the version with tank, with pump or tank and pump, complete with everything necessary for quick installation operations and for high energy efficiencies. A number of accessories, factory fitted or supplied separately, such as the desuperheater or the total heat recovery, enhance and complete the equipment of this range.
- MEA/K - Cooling only
- MEA/K/WP - Reversible Heat Pump
- 51.0-176 kW
- 14.0-50.0 Ton
- Structure with supporting frame, made of galvanised sheet metal with additional protection provided by polyester powder coating.
- Scroll compressors with oil sight glass, internal overheat protection and crankcase heater.
- Evaporator AISI 316 stainless steel braze welded plates type with one circuit on the refrigerant side and one on the water side in 182-P÷453-P models; with two independent circuits on the refrigerant side and one on the water side in 524-P÷604-P models, complete with water differential pressure switch.
- R410A refrigerant.
- Electrical board includes: main switch with door safety interlock, fuses, thermal protection relays for compressors, interface relay and terminals for external connections.
- Microprocessor control and regulation system.