A CLASS ENERGY EFFICIENCY AIRCOOLED LIQUID CHILLERS AND HEAT PUMPS WITH AXIAL FANS, (INVERTER) SCREW COMPRESSORS AND SHELL AND TUBE EXCHANGER
The CHA/Y/A 1302÷6002 units, in A CLASS energy efficiency, have extremely high efficiency levels due to reduced electrical absorption and a high efficiency of the compressor-exchanger combination.
The latest generation Screw compressors and the new design optimized in every detail ensure the reach of the highest efficiency. Furthermore, accessories as the Inverter control on Screw compressors, on circulating pumps and EC Inverter on fans are also available for getting the highest efficiency at part load.
The Microchannel condensing coils, available on dedicated versions, ensure an even higher efficiency (high EER), having a better heat exchange than traditional coils. A wide range of accessories, factory fitted or supplied separately, complete the outstanding versatility and functionality of the series.
Are available as option the new EC Inverter fans with high available static pressure and efficiency.
The Heat Pump versions are designed for hot water production up to 55°C.
On request, units can be supplied with R513A refrigerant.
Cooling only models 1302÷1702 are compliant to the ErP 2021 Regulation. Cooling only models 1902÷6002 are compliant to the ErP 2021 Regulation for process cooling application; for comfort cooling application they are compliant with EC or ECH accessory (EC Inverter fans).
Heat pump models 1302÷2002 are compliant to the ErP Regulation; models 2602÷6002 are compliant if provided with EC or ECH accessory (EC Inverter fans).
- CHA/Y/A - Cooling only
- CHA/Y/A/MC - Cooling only with MICROCHANNEL condensing coils
- CHA/Y/A/WP - Reversible Heat Pump
- CHA/Y/A/SSL - Super silenced cooling only
- CHA/Y/A/MC/SSL - Super silenced cooling only with MICROCHANNEL condensing coils
- CHA/Y/A/WP/SSL - Super silenced reversible Heat Pump
- 273-1180 kW Verwarmingscapaciteit
- 263-1533 kW Koelcapaciteit
- Structure with supporting frame, made of galvanised sheet metal with additional protection provided by polyester powder coating.
- Screw compressors with built-in oil separator, suction filter, crankcase heater, oil sight glass, thermal protection and stepless capacity steps.
- Axial fans directly coupled to an electric motor with external rotor.
- Condenser made of copper tube and aluminum finned coils or aluminium MICROCHANNEL coils.
- Shell and tube evaporator with two independent circuits on the refrigerant side and one on the water side, complete with water differential pressure switch.
- Cooling circuit shut-off valves on discharge and liquid line.
- Electronic expansion valve.
- Electronic high and low pressure gauges.
- R134a refrigerant. On request R513A refrigerant.
- Electrical board includes: main switch with door safety interlock, fuses, thermal protection relays for compressors and thermocontacts for fans.
- Condensing Control is included: electronic proportional device that ensures efficient and continuous functioning of the unit with outside air temperature down to 0 °C in cooling mode. It also allows to reduce the sound level especially at night. It consists of a fans speed controller with continuous speed regulation and high and low pressure transducers on cooling circuit.
- Functioning in heating mode with outside air temperature down to -10 °C.
- Microprocessor control and regulation system.