A CLASS ENERGY EFFICIENCY AIRCOOLED REVERSIBLE HEAT PUMPS WITH AXIAL FANS, SCROLL COMPRESSORS AND PLATE EXCHANGER
The reversible Heat Pumps of the CHA/K/A/WP 182-P÷604-P series, with R410A refrigerant, are designed for medium-sized service sector or industrial ambients and feature A CLASS energy efficiency.
They are used, combined with terminal units, for the heating or air conditioning of the rooms and are supplied with Modbus RTU protocol through RS485 serial interface.
Equipped with axial fans, Scroll compressors and plate exchanger, even in the super silent version, these units can be completed by a hydraulic circuit with tank, with pump, with tank and pump or with AQUALOGIK technology.
The AQUALOGIK smart control system optimises the water set point and modulates the power supply voltage of the pump and the fans, thus making the use of the inertial tank superfluous. This obtains high energy efficiency, quiet operation and optimised dimensions and costs.
A wide range of accessories, factory fitted or supplied separately, complete the outstanding versatility and functionality of the series.
Are available as option the new EC Inverter fans with high available static pressure and efficiency for indoor ducted installation.
The units are designed for hot water production up to 55°C.
The units are compliant to the ErP Regulation.
On request, units can be supplied with R452B or R454B refrigerant.
- CHA/K/A/WP - Reversible Heat Pump
- CHA/K/A/WP/SSL - Super silenced reversible Heat Pump
- CHA/K/A/WP/ST - Reversible Heat Pump with AQUALOGIK technology
- CHA/K/A/WP/SSL/ST - Super silenced reversible Heat Pump with AQUALOGIK technology
- 56-197 kW Verwarmingscapaciteit
- 48-161 kW Koelcapaciteit
- Structure with supporting frame, made of galvanised sheet metal with additional protection provided by polyester powder coating.
- Scroll compressors with oil sight glass, internal overheat protection and crankcase heater.
- Axial fans directly coupled to an electric motor with external rotor.
- Condenser made of copper tubes and aluminium finned coil.
- Evaporator AISI 316 stainless steel braze welded plates type with one circuit on the refrigerant side and one on the water side in 182-P÷453-P models; with two independent circuits on the refrigerant side and one on the water side in 524-P÷604-P models, complete with water differential pressure switch. On the units it is always installed an antifreeze heater.
- R410A refrigerant. On request R452B or R454B refrigerant.
- Electrical board includes: main switch with door safety interlock, fuses, thermal protection relays for compressors and thermocontacts for fans.
- On ST versions water circuit includes INVERTER circulating pump, safety valve and expansion vessel.
- On ST versions Condensing Control is included: electronic proportional device that ensures efficient and continuous functioning of the unit with outside air temperature down to –20 °C in cooling mode. It also allows to reduce the sound level especially at night. It consists of a fans speed controller with continuous speed regulation, an high/low pressure transducer on cooling circuit and an electrical heater on electrical board.
- Functioning in heating mode with outside air temperature down to -15 °C.
- Microprocessor control and regulation system (with AQUALOGIK technology on ST versions).