A CLASS ENERGY EFFICIENCY AIRCOOLED LIQUID CHILLERS AND HEAT PUMPS WITH AXIAL FANS, SCROLL COMPRESSORS AND PLATE EXCHANGER
°The A CLASS energy efficiency liquid Chillers and Heat Pumps of CHA/IK/A 172-P÷574-P series, with R410A refrigerant, are designed to satisfy the needs of medium-sized service sector or industrial ambients.
They are equipped with axial fans, Inverter Scroll compressors and plate exchanger, even in the super silent version. All units feature A CLASS energy efficiency and are equipped with °control on Scroll compressor for a better efficiency at partial loads (SEER/SCOP). The Microchannel condensing coils, available on dedicated versions, ensure an even higher efficiency (high EER), having a better heat exchange than traditional coils. Furthermore, Inverter control is also available on circulating pump and fans (EC Inverter) for a further efficiency improvement. A wide range of accessories, factory fitted or supplied separately, complete the outstanding versatility and functionality of the series.
Are available as option the new EC Inverter fans with high available static pressure and efficiency
- CHA/K/AF - Cooling only
- CHA/K/AF/WP - Reversible Heat Pump
- CHA/K/AF/SSL - Super silenced cooling only
- CHA/K/AF/WP/SSL - Super silenced reversible Heat Pump
- CHA/K/AF/ST - Cooling only with AQUALOGIK technology
- CHA/K/AF/WP/ST - Reversible Heat Pump with AQUALOGIK technology
- CHA/K/AF/SSL/ST - Super silenced cooling only with AQUALOGIK technology
- CHA/K/AF/WP/SSL/ST - Super silenced reversible Heat Pump with AQUALOGIK technology
- 56-199 kW Verwarmingscapaciteit
- 51-183 kW Koelcapaciteit
- Structure with supporting frame, made of galvanised sheet metal with additional protection provided by polyester powder coating.
- Scroll compressors with oil sight glass, internal overheat protection and crankcase heater.
- Axial fans directly coupled to an electric motor with external rotor.
- Condenser made of copper tubes and aluminium finned coil.
- Evaporator AISI 316 stainless steel braze welded plates type with one circuit on the refrigerant side and one on the water side in 182-P÷453-P models; with two independent circuits on the refrigerant side and one on the water side in 524-P÷604-P models, complete with water differential pressure switch. On the Heat Pump units it is always installed an antifreeze heater.
- R410A refrigerant. On request R452B or R454B refrigerant.
- Electrical board includes: main switch with door safety interlock, fuses, thermal protection relays for compressors and thermocontacts for fans.
- On ST versions water circuit includes INVERTER circulating pump, safety valve and expansion vessel.
- On ST versions Condensing Control is included: electronic proportional device that ensures efficient and continuous functioning of the unit with outside air temperature down to –20 °C in cooling mode. It also allows to reduce the sound level especially at night. It consists of a fans speed controller with continuous speed regulation, an high/low pressure transducer on cooling circuit and an electrical heater on electrical board.
- Functioning in heating mode with outside air temperature down to -15 °C.
- Microprocessor control and regulation system (with AQUALOGIK technology on ST versions)