A CLASS ENERGY EFFICIENCY WATERCOOLED LIQUID CHILLERS WITH TURBOCOR (MAGNETIC LEVITATION) COMPRESSORS AND FLOODED SHELL AND TUBE EXCHANGERS FOR DRY-COOLER OPERATION
The innovative CWW/TTY/DR 1601-1÷6204-1 units for Dry-Cooler operation, featuring A CLASS energy efficiency, are designed to provide an effective solution for highly selective system needs. Efficiency at partial loads, low breakaway starting current, low levels of operational noise, reduced weight, specific design and handling of every manufacturing aspect, make the series the top of the range.
Using TURBOCOR dynamic partial-load oil-free magnetic levitation compressors, managed by the TURBOSOFT self-adaptive electronic control and flooded shell and tube evaporators, provide high energy performance, with unbeatable SEER values, with minimum water content, and an excellent silent functioning. Compared to traditional Screw compressor units, TURBOLINE units have low operational costs during their entire use, with savings that can even reach 50%.
The units are compliant to the 2021 ErP Regulation.
On request, units can be supplied with R513A refrigerant.
- CWW/TTY/DR - Cooling only for Dry-Cooler
- 298-1584 kW
- 85.0-450 Ton
- Structure with supporting frame, made of galvanised sheet metal with additional protection provided by polyester powder coating.
- Semi-hermetic centrifugal compressors with dual Turbocor turbine, oil free, magnetic rising rotor, thermal protection, continuous capacity adjustment system thanks to built-in INVERTER, automatic anti-cavitation system. The power circuit of the compressor is fitted with a set of electrolytic condensers to control the rising in the event of a power failure, reactor for the power factor correction, EMI filter for electromagnetic compatibility.
- Shell and tube type condenser, with easily removable cast iron heads to enable access for maintenance operations.
- High efficiency flooded shell and tube type evaporator, with one circuit on the refrigerant side and one on the water side, complete with water differential pressure switch.
- Cooling circuit shut-off valves on suction, discharge and liquid line.
- Electronic expansion valve.
- Electronic high and low pressure gauges.
- R134a refrigerant. On request R513A refrigerant.
- Electrical board includes: main on-off switch with door lock, fuses, electronic/digital overload device to protect the compressors, interface relay and terminals for external connections.
- TURBOSOFT control and regulation system, equipped with RS485 serial interface, can be supplied with an optional Web Monitoring device for remote monitoring via GPRS/EDGE/3G/TCP-IP network.