AIRCOOLED LIQUID CHILLERS FREE-COOLING WITH AXIAL FANS, SCROLL COMPRESSORS AND PLATE EXCHANGER
The liquid Chillers of the CHA/K/FC 726-P÷36012-P series, with R410A refrigerant, provide advanced technology, flexible and reliable, through an intelligent control module which optimizes the operating times and the powers delivered by the Scroll compressors, according to the needs of the systems, both civil and industrial, where the production of chilled water is required in continuous service throughout the year. During the cold months, in FREE-COOLING operating mode, the liquid returning from the system is cooled directly, by way of the forced convection of outside air through the condensing coil, thus reducing the energy required for the Scroll compressors operation that the units are equipped with. A system of 3-way valves, controlled by the electronic microprocessor controller that manages the entire unit, can, depending on outside air temperature, operate in CHILLER, FREE-COOLING or MIXED (CHILLER and FREE-COOLING at the same time) mode. CHA/K/FC 726-P÷36012-P allows the reduction of inrush currents generated, the elimination of inertial accumulation tanks and an excellent silent functioning, as the fans adjust their speed to the actual load of the system, providing great benefits especially at night.
Are available as option the new EC Inverter fans with high available static pressure and efficiency.
The units are compliant to the 2021 ErP Regulation for process cooling application.
On request, units can be supplied with R452B or R454B refrigerant.
- CHA/K/FC - Cooling only
- 208-1102 kW
- 59.0-313 Ton
- Structure with supporting frame, made of galvanised sheet metal with additional protection provided by polyester powder coating.
- Axial fans directly coupled to an electric motor with external rotor.
- Condenser made of copper tubes and aluminium finned coils combined with FREE-COOLING coils.
- Scroll compressors with oil sight glass, internal overheat protection and crankcase heater.
- Evaporator AISI 316 stainless steel braze welded plates type with two independent circuits on the refrigerant side and one on the water side, complete with water differential pressure switch.
- Cooling circuit shut-off valve on liquid line in 1048-P÷36012-P models.
- Electronic expansion valve.
- Electronic high and low pressure gauges.
- R410A refrigerant. On request R452B or R454B refrigerant.
- Electrical board includes: main switch with door safety interlock, fuses or magnetothermic switches, thermal protection relays for compressors and thermocontacts for fans.
- Condensing Control is included: electronic proportional device that ensures efficient and continuous functioning of the unit with outside air temperature down to –20 °C. It also allows to reduce the sound level especially at night. It consists of a fans speed controller with continuous speed regulation, high and low pressure transducers on cooling circuit and an electrical heater on electrical board.
- Microprocessor control and regulation system.